OneNote on Android
- Create notebooks and sections on OneDrive from your Android devices.
- Share web content, articles, images, videos, and files with OneNote.
- Get to your most recent notes right from your phone’s Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
- Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
- Multitask with OneNote in multi-window mode.
- Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent format your notes like you do on your desktop.
- Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase.
- Record and insert audio notes.
- Create notes, audio notes, and picture notes right from your phone’s home screen with OneNote Widget.
- View 2D graphics, inked notes, and other formatting elements created in the desktop version of OneNote.
Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone. After you sign in with your Microsoft account, you can sign in with your Office 365 subscription account to add the SharePoint Online site.
- Published: 2 years ago
- Updated: 1 year ago